Outdoor Labels Waterproof Labels
The proper choice of outdoor labels waterproof labels and weatherproof labels depends on the application. Mylar®, vinyl and other poly label materials paired with the correct permanent adhesive can satisfy most outdoor label or waterproof label requirements. Renell Label-Print specializes in laminated labels for high durability conditions and has manufactured custom printed labels for many difficult environments since 1967.
Custom printed outdoor labels waterproof labels manufactured by Renell include labels that may also be called weatherproof labels depending on their specific demands. We will help you determine the proper materials, constructions and cost alternatives. While Mylar® labels and vinyl labels are frequently specified, there are other poly label constructions that should not be overlooked especially in the metalized label family.
Regardless of the base material selected, the primary concern will be durability in the elements and lasting adhesion. There is a successful combination of materials and adhesives for any use, but this is a case where a complete understanding by your label company and its experience together with proper testing will be required.
Call Renell Label-Print for guidance and sample materials to test. Custom printed outdoor labels that perform properly are what we excel at!
Renell has supplied challenging custom label constructions for such uses as:
- Automotive Product labels
- Electrical/Lighting labels
- Hardware labels
- Hazardous Waste labels
- Outdoor and Home Furniture labels
- Pallet labels
- Pet Supply labels
- Pool Equipment and Supply labels
- Spa and Bath labels
- Sport and Camping Product labels
- Tools and Hardware labels
- Transformer labels
- Utility labels
If we can help you further on any aspect of your label requirements,
- Call us at 201-652-6544 between 8:30-4:30 EST
- Submit a “Quick Quote” request
- Use our “Help Desk” for specific questions
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with any graphics attachments that may relate to your label inquiry