Renell will help you determine the proper type of custom printed vinyl labels you need.
Vinyl labels are made of soft PVC (polyvinylchloride). They are predominantly white, but are also available as clear.
Since vinyl labels are pliable they are ideal for bumper stickers, outdoor decals, and curved surfaces. They are available with either removable or permanent adhesives depending on the requirement. In the case of no-adhesive, static cling vinyl labels, they are supplied as die cut on rolls or as individually cut pieces and can be written on. If you are considering screen printed labels, consider a durable label alternative such as polypropylene or Mylar® which can be a cost saving option for a wide range of industrial label applications, drop-down window labels, and decals.
Renell has supplied custom printed vinyl labels for such uses as:
- Auto Window labels
- Bumper Stickers
- Display and Screen Protectors
- Industrial Applications
- Labels on Glass and Mirrors
- Outdoor and Waterproof labels
If we can help you further on any aspect of your label requirements,
- Call us at 201-652-6544 between 8:30-4:30 EST
- Submit a “Quick Quote” request
- Use our “Help Desk” for specific questions
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with any graphics attachments that may relate to your label inquiry